Your One Call to City Hall

Akron’s 311 allows you to submit service requests like potholes, tree trimming, snow removal, and much more for the fastest response.

To see a list of services 311 can assist with, please visit the City of Akron Website.

To enter a service request, dial 3-1-1 and speak to one of the friendly call representatives. They are always ready to listen and to help whenever they can!

You can also submit a service request online.

Enter a Service Request